Organisations need to understand the skills and knowledge their people need to be able to perform well in their job. This is the foundation for all human resource strategies, ranging from learning and performance improvement to succession planning and remuneration.
Our consulting partners have the expertise to guide you in developing structure around your human resource initiatives in areas such as:
- Cataloguing the organisation’s skill and knowledge requirements
- Using skills matrices to design role development plans
- Aligning organisational frameworks and assessments to the NZQA framework and unit standards.
- Developing and documenting learning and development processes, procedures and policies
- Building tools to support the various process steps
- Integrating competencies into job descriptions, performance frameworks, learning and development programmes, job evaluation etc.
- Identifying suitable resourcing partners to support framework implementation.
For more information contact us.