About TTMP Planner course
The CoPTTM Governance Group (CGG) prioritised the development of a planning workshop for TMP designers, reviewers and approvers. NZTA developed the workshop and introduced a new qualification of Temporary Traffic Management Planner (TTMP).
The issuing of this qualification is dependent on:
- completing the workshop
- and a back at work assessment.
The 2-day workshop focuses on planning the TTMP for a worksite, with an emphasis on complex situations.
Note: Complex means a major change to road user conditions, the sort that comes with large projects or where large traffic flows need to be managed.
The workshop has been designed with the following roles in mind:
- STMS involved in developing TTM documents for complex sites
- Project planners
- TMCs and other TMP approvers
What it covers:
- Identifying matters to be addressed
- Planning the closure(s)
- Planning for other considerations
- Planning for the road users
- Resolving conflicts
- Developing the Full TMP
- Submitting the Full TMP for approval
- Reviewing approval documentation (eg TMP, consent to work, other authorisations)
- Pre-implementation of the Full TMP
- Implementing the Full TMP
- Completing a TTM review.
During the workshop drawing standards for a TMD will be outlined, including an introduction to different drawing options (eg Invarion, CAD, and MSOffice).
Follow-up training sessions can be arranged with practitioners for each of the site drawing options. A list of these practitioners will be made available during the workshop.
Eligibility for attendance
To be eligible, attendee’s must:
- Hold a current STMS warrant
- Be competent with word processing to an intermediate level (add/amend tables, format text etc.)
- Be able to navigate CoPTTM to find the required information
- Be able to clearly express an idea in writing (completion of a detailed Full TMP form).
Enquires are most welcome.
Contact Pauline Mountfort; Ph: 04 386 3575; 021 386 357
TTMP Planner scheduled courses
|Jul 30, 2020 - Jul 31, 2020 https://trainingaspirations.com||TTMP Planner in Napier||East Pier in the Port Room||8:00am at 5 Nelson Street, Ahuriri|
|Jul 31, 2020 - Aug 1, 2020 https://trainingaspirations.com||TTMP Planner in Wellington||To be arranged||8:00am|