About TTM Worker
– qualify to work on TTM sites
Want to work as a Traffic Controller?
Then this is the first learning block that you must attend.
TTM Worker is the new entry level training for people joining the TTM industry. There is plenty of opportunity to make a career in traffic management; a clear pathway of training and competency is offered to enable you to build your career. Don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss your situation and receive help to answer your queries.
TTM Worker provides you with the first certificate and covers core knowledge and practical skills:
- knowledge of TTM Worker’s role and responsibility
- practice of the activities to perform TTM Worker duties
About the training:
- Participants learn about different aspects of a work site and how to keep everyone safe.
- Training and assessment will take place in a yard (or another environment) and on a live site.
- Participants complete a written and a practical assessment
- The coach or TTM Mentor at the training will determine whether the participant has met all criteria to gain this module.
Practical session involves hands-on experience:
- Handling TTM equipment
- Using RT radios
- Worker on a TTM equipment vehicle (where required by the employer)
- Using a Stop/Go paddle
Participants need to bring appropriate PPE (Personal protection equipment).
You will specifically require a hi-vis vest, safety boots, safety glasses and gloves. Or let us know if you don’t have them available
Download a PDF brochure here TA OVERVIEW +2 FINAL WEB TTM WORKER 2019
TTM Worker scheduled courses
|Mar 10, 2021 https://trainingaspirations.com||TTM Worker in Porirua||The Porirua Club||8:30am at 1 Lodge Place|
|Apr 8, 2021 https://trainingaspirations.com||TTM Worker in Porirua||The Porirua Club||8:30am at 1 Lodge Place|
|May 7, 2021 https://trainingaspirations.com||TTM Worker in Porirua||The Porirua Club||8:30am at 1 Lodge Place|