Traffic Management Operative
There are a range of tasks included in the practising TMO assessment. Some of these are verified by a TTM Mentor and others are observed by the TTM Assessor.
Verified by TTM Mentor
- Maintain a closure involving footpath control
- Maintain a closure: either lane merge; lane shift; cycle lane; or priority control with TSL
- Setup, maintain and remove TTM at a static worksite for a roadside activity in category A road environment (TMD F2.5)
Observed by TTM Assessor
- Maintain a closure: controlling alternating flow
- Setting up, maintain and remove TTM at a static worksite provided all TTM equipment is clear of the live lane in category A or B road environment (TMD F2.7)
- Undertake an inspection on a Cat A and/or B road
Book for mentoring and/or assessment for the practising TMO warrant by selecting options from the Training menu.
Scheduled Practising Assessments – TMO (Traffic Management Operative)
|Jul 1, 2021 https://trainingaspirations.com||Practising Assessment – TMO (Traffic Management Operative) in Wellington||Tawa RSA||8:30am at 89 Oxford Street Tawa|