Here is a complete list of all the available subjects. Click on a subject heading to view its details and its currently scheduled courses.
- 3 HOUR PRACTICAL WORKSHOP Go from the classroom into hands-on, practical traffic management training Participate outdoors with the real tools. Our coaches provide you with practical training that boosts your know-how under their guidance and direction. You’ll experience the things that you covered in your TC course. You learn how to apply them to your […]
- This one-day TC course is the Basic Traffic Controller training which covers the minimum requirements for all organisations serious about taking all practical steps to minimise traffic hazards through effective traffic management. TC training,”Basic Traffic Control”, provides the New Zealand Transportation Agency’s (NZTA) minimum warrant which is the nationally recognised qualification (TC). A TC person […]
- The STMS course qualifies the person in the role and important duties involved in the overall responsibility for the site. The STMS is the supervisor responsible for managing all aspects of the site to achieve effective protection of people at and near the site, correct direction of the traffic through the site, compliance with all […]
- View the currently scheduled courses here: STMS Refresher scheduled courses A refresher of the NZTA L1 STMS qualification is required when: a STMS warrant is soon to expire a STMS warrant has already expired, but no later than 12 months from the expiry date By attending and completing the refresher course, the STMS qualification is […]
- Scheduled course sessions About TTM Auditing Organisations with a genuine concern for compliance and who wish to manage safety correctly, rigorously and consistently, should consider implementing site auditing. Why is this important? How can it help you? 1. Safer sites; safety issues are discussed – operators receive feedback on whether they are managing […]
- CSE Two day course Provides Unit Standards 18426; 17599; 25510 CSE Refresher scheduled courses Provides Unit Standards 18426; 17599; 3058 Do you understand the extent of hazards you’re exposed to when entering confined spaces? Government statisticians tell us that it is 150 times more hazardous than the same work being conducted in the […]