Well-constructed frameworks are particularly useful when human resource initiatives are devolved. They provide the structure and tools non-specialists need to independently and effectively implement people policies, whilst ensuring a consistent organisational approach.
Our consulting partners have the expertise to guide you in developing structure around your human resource initiatives in areas such as:
- Cataloguing the organisation’s skill and knowledge requirements
- Using skills matrices to design role development plans
- Aligning organisational frameworks and assessments to the NZQA framework and unit standards.
- Developing and documenting learning and development processes, procedures and policies
- Building tools to support the various process steps
- Integrating competencies into job descriptions, performance frameworks, learning and development programmes, job evaluation etc.
- Identifying suitable resourcing partners to support framework implementation.
For more information contact us.